Monday, September 22, 2008

Sue me.

Today; 22 Sept, Mon.

Salam to anyone who read this,

Like what I said in my last post, Haziqah always conquer EVERYTHING. So now, I guess that I am wrong. Am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong. Ok well, SUE ME. Well, in this case, no sue-ing.
Well, whatever.....Just telling you guys, Haziqah is a very very very good person, if you look and be friend with her and know her more. Maybe some of my thoughts are right; she irritates people a lot, she always force people to do that and this (that was before, she has changed :-) ), she always say people are wrong while she's the only one who is right, she scolds anyone if she wants like she's a boss. and many other thoughts of mine. But actually, deep inside her, she's kind. She's a very funny person. She laughs a lot and sometimes we laugh so hard when she makes funny things. And one more thing, she is HONEST! Very very very honest. Honesty is the best! *wink*


Next topic: Report for PSRA (hahaha... x_x)
Today, I went through Arabic and Imlak test paper. B.A (bahasa arab) was a little difficult and I was shocked to see the questions! Suddenly, the topic that teacher told us to focus on to, didn't came out!(because teacher said it will come out . And I was like, ahhhh, soalan bocor! Bagus! Yeahhh baby!) Only a few. I was really UNSATISFIED because on something something something at the third part question. Whatever...you guys dont get it, do you? Well, it's just a 'story'....Eh no, 'report'. Yup, that's it. ;-)

By the way, I cant log in to MySpace!!!!!!!! Nuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~
Because: My brother blocked MySpace. How cruel. *_* Sheeeesh... This is bad.!!!!!! Well, whatever....


Do you know something? No? Of course you dont cause I didn't tell you anything yet. HAHAHA!
That's so 'funny'. Like it IS funny. Well yeah whtvr.

Hmmm...anything alse? I want to blog and blog for today! Oh!
And tomorrow; Akhlak/Sirah test paper.

STOP~


~Since I've no lawyer, no sue-ing. hahaha..~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

study lebih2..jgn dok menaip je lebih2....target dapat sekolah kat obersea ke...k?