Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The friend stealer

17 Sept, 2008 - Wednesday


Salam all readers, ;)

Just so you know, this week is the last week to study for PSRA. Next week, the next war; PSRA which is an unknown war (unknown war?). By the way, just telling you guys that there are 2 new students in my class from other school. Where ever they are from, I only know that they are from other school. Get it? No? never mind then...One girl and one boy. We were told that they were transfered here just to 'tumpang' study for PSRA with us. The girl said,(her name is Liya, btw,), they only have two standard 6 pupils in their school; they boy and the girl students that I mentioned just now. So, they're here to study with us. And so we have new friends. But, Haziqah brings problem -AGAIN-! I **** her! I know Zakri might be reading this and so what?! Haziqah's new BEST friend; Liya. Haziqah just want to conquer everything, same goes as Zakri. SAUDARA la kata kan....Same je perangai masing-masing.

*hey, I'm listening to Jason Mraz's, I'm yours!


Next topic; Fashion Thingy!

Hahaha....not fashion aactually..Well, I don't know..Just take a look.



Miley Cyrus : Her bright yellow belted dress matches her!


leighton meester
Leighton Meester: 'Blair' looks nicer in her yellow dress with cute black ribbon. :D

simple pretty
Miley Cyrus: Pretty and simple black; her black belted dress.

gg
Leighton Meester and (Keira Knightley?): Both girls are wearing golden dress with simple high heels. I love Keira's dress!



hot mama ashlee
Ashlee Simpson: The hot mama! Her simple black dress suits her 'condition'. Hehehe....She looks so holy (holy?).


jordin
Jordin Sparks: She really made me lived with no air. Hahaha...Her black tube dress with cute pink ribbon is just nice, and pretty! :D


pussy cat ladies
Pussycat Dolls: The Pussy-pussycat ladies! The one second from right; I love her hair! Their outfit are gorgeous!







~addicted to fashion! Nyla's fault.. hahaha...~













No comments: