Thursday, September 11, 2008

I won the war!

Current mood: Okay, feeling so free.
Listening to: Samantha Jade - Step Up
Condition: sitting on a chair? haha...
Location: home



Well, yeah, sort of.
So, today is 11th Sept 2008, which is the last day of UPSR.
And i'm here at home, blogging and feeling so free and proud of myself. Hahaha..
It's 3:12 p.m. and I was at SRIMDE struggling for UPSR this morning and I think I did the best. And so, I won the war! Well, I think I won the war. What? I can get 5A, y'know. Certainly.
Well, I was a little kind of stuck during the Mathematic paper yesterday. But it's an A in my hand for Math! No doubt! hahaha...Of course not only Math, but all subjects. And after a week struggling for UPSR, another war will come; PSRA! *horror!!*. Hahahaha, it's not an horror. Just kidding la...


BTW, tomorrow, school as usual.....ahhh, you know that, don't you? And so what.....
Ok, maybe that's all. I'll continue later IF I have anything to tell. Y'know me huh?

Wassalam.....


:D

~when you struggle, you go go girl!~


No comments: