Sunday, September 21, 2008

PSRA on the go!

Salam all readers,

As I told you a few days ago, I'm sitting for PSRA and it's TOMORROW. *horror*
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
And yeah, I still haven't got any dress or clothes for Hari Raya. Tomorrow is the next big war.
And after PSRA,
Majlis Khatam Al-Quran!!! Hahahaha...I'm so excited. But why? o_O
Any idea? Whatever...

I don't think I'm ready for tomorrow, though. Last night, I didn't sleep. Well yeah I slept but only for 1 hour, maybe. Then, got up at about.....5:30 a.m. and I ate some bread and drank some water for
sahur. Because tak cukup masa maaaaaa..........

Btw, you watched 'A lot like love' yesterday? No? I watched but only some parts of it because I have to study. There's this part where Oliver was telling Emily a story on the phone. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand it was funny. Oliver told her a story about a boy who lost his golden fish. The boy dug a hole as a grave for his dead golden fish. And then, as he was digging the hole, a woman said "Why are you digging a big hole while your fish is very small?". Then the boy said, "Because your stupid cat ate my fish. ". Well, actually, I don't remember the story. But, it's just that...whatever. It's almost the same, I think. You guys dont get me, do you?
Well, fine. Watch it yourself.


What am I doing here, blogging and wasting my time like there's no any important thing tomorrow???!!! WTH? Whtvr.....I am talking crap. Don't get me wrong.

Just now, I read Lissa's blog. And she said she got all correct for Math Paper 1!!! Hah, I'm soooooooooooooooooo jealous. She's so smart. No wonder boys fancy her a lot. Hahaha..I'm just joking. But it's true, right? Lissa's pretty and smart. Same goes her sister. Well, Lissa, don't get me wrong.

What else?

to be continued.....(there's nothing for me to continue, so, THE END)




No comments: