Thursday, May 29, 2008

Out of the blue

Today's the last day of extra class...
Soo...
YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahaha.....stupid joke..
anyway, still got workS to do...

Just now, when I viewed my blog, I saw someone left a comment
at my cBox. The person was Farihah Iskandar! You know who's that?
She's the one who writes Dear Yayah 4. hehe...I was kinda shocked...maybe I should ask her
for Dear Yayah 5. heheh...The story must continue! Must!
What will happen to Jihan?

Anyway, I watched
Gossip Girl yesterday. Though Blair is kinda...'evil', I pity her..
Her heart went into pieces when she found out
that Nate still loves Serena, who is Blair's best friend! But Serena's now with
Dan; her new love life.....Nate's cute, huh? Pity Blair..
I love both Blair and Serena. Blair's cute and Serena's pretty...elegant.....


gossip girl....

[red dress: that's Blair!, center: Serena]


Now I know
how Blair feels when Serena left her..actually I've known how it feels
long ago...It reminds me how my friend left me when she was elected as.....
Sorry, but I can't continue it.....But as far as I know, true friends stay together.....









p/s: remember 20 June!!!



~ if only I can reverse the time..~





























No comments: