Sunday, June 1, 2008

Time just whizzes by...

1 June 2008, 10:21 a.m

And Oh No!!! Today is Sunday and tomorrow is Monday.
Today is 1 June!!!!! Tomorrow will be 2 June and holidays will end so soon!!!
How fast time goes.........haihhh...
I can't wait to NOT go to school! I wish another holiday will be 1 month. Haha...
crappy talk, am I? Stupid joke as always. There's no holidays for 1 month except for holidays
end of year......
Right now I'm watching Totally Spies: Mime World.
It's so cool! every Sunday I watch Totally Spies.

Anyway, I didn't get to watch TV3 Cinema last night. I fell asleep! OMG!
I thought I was going to watch movie but I fell asleep, instead!

I want to watch movie! I haven't watch movies for years...
Maybe it's not good watching movie in the cinema but I want to watch a lot of movies.
There's so many movies I haven't watch. Narnia, Iron Man, Speed Racer, Indiana Jones
and more....Hope it will be out in CD so I can watch at home. It's better.

TTFN!


Gothic




~ how can I go to the world of fantasy? I want to go there! ~


No comments: