Friday, May 9, 2008

The temperature gone low


9th May '08

Everything was currently kinda okay. We are back to normal. Heh, we ARE normal. Anyway, friend A asked for forgiveness. Actually, she don't really like N because N loves to perli people and it makes people annoyed with her.

Okay, enough with those stories. You must be bored, right? Anyway, as usual, tomorrow I'll be going for extra class. And bad news, I can't log in to Myspace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what my brother had done to this computer. There are nothing to tell about, but, I really want to watch 'Sky Of Love' movie. I want! I want! Today is a SAD day, though. My class is the worst class but we can be the best class ever IF we work together to prove it. ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL.

I am drooling for cupcakes. I have eaten only 1 cupcake once in my life. Only once. Can you
bBBeeeLlieEvEE it??????!!!!!
Anyway, I don't feel like blogging anymore. It's bored la.....no one's reading.
Maybe someone is......

Ok, I'm done for now. Maybe I'll continue later......






p/s: Life is so not FAIR!!!

No comments: