Monday, May 26, 2008

What I learned Today

Holiday 2 weeks and it's a long duration. First week, have extra class Monday to
Thursday.

Last week, I watched American Idol. David Cook won!

david cook

But I expect David Archelutte

to win....Photobuckethehe....stupid joke!
....
David Archuletta.....
Hehe...he's cute huh?grin stupid joke!


Yeah, right whatever. This morning I went to school. And
it' kinda dissapointing. There's something happened. Just forget it....
Why there's always conflict at school? Idiot! We should be in peace!
No conflict! No quarrelling! No fighting! No all this jealousy things!
That's how it should be. Haihh....

Anyway, this holiday, I'm not going anywhere.
The title explains everything . 'What I Learned Today'.
And what I learned today? A friend in need is a friend indeed!
Actually, today I studied B.I and Agama subjects.
I learned Idioms during B.I
The one who is sitting behind me on the left
should know what 'A friend in need is a friend indeed' means.

Anyway, kids nowadays are rich huh?
Handphones..yeah..that's the main gadgets.
Honestly, they like to show off. They were like kecoh-kecoh...
This is an example conversation I heard at school...
??: " weyh, ko nk baca tak ade satu message ni.[bla bla bla]"
Some says:
"phone aku ade camera.."and bla bla bla....
OK OK OK...
maybe you'd say I'm jealous. Yes, I am. I don't have a phone
and it's not that necessary. Yeah, I really want a phone. But honestly, they like
to show off. If I can, I would like to have this....

w580i..



It's Sony Ericsson W580i. I like it! I want it!
I want to own it!
Then I can also show off! hehe..
stupid la... Kidding kidding ....
Laugh...


Anyway, I feel fine without going anywhere during
a loooooong duration of holidays. Because I've got a lot of
work to do.

And don't forget !23 more days..i think so..
My bitrhday! 20 June!! Coming soon.

And Pushing Daisies going to be at 8TV!
Actually, I've never watched it before. But nampak macam best..
tengok lah ape lagi.. hehe..
...

Pushing Daisies.....


Pushing Daisies....




p/s: don't forget my birthday! :D


~enjoying holiday..yeah right...~








No comments: