Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Flashback...

12th May 2008

This week is 'Ulangkaji' week. Revision week la....But I still spend my time infront of
computer. Terrible, right? Terrible, horrible and other -ble -ble...hehe..stupid joke
Oh my eyes feel so heavy. Oh yea, yesterday was Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day, mum!

143243!



Good news- after exam, I can enjoy half of 2 weeks holiday. Another 1 week, I have to go for extra
class. Still okay la...compared to NO holiday at all.

Oh yea, the title explains everything. I'm listening to older music and music that I used to listen to.
But only 2 or maybe 3 songs la...Anyway, I have to study.

Conflict at school - SOLVED! half of it la....


"HelLO My N@m3 is @kuR0 h@yaSh!. I l0v3 cH0Col4t3 3speCIalLy bL4cK cHoCoL@tE. I w@nT cUpc4k3S s000000 muCH! I'm dR0oL!n9 f0r !t !!"

Can you understand that? I hate people who LOVES to do that. It is difficult for others to read.
Yes, it's a fancy handwriting but hey, it's hard for other people to read it. Don't you realise it?
OMG! My English is horrible. Terrible. Terribly horrible. Terribly horrible terrifying and so on....


Today-
I don't understand what's going on. Honestly, I like my older school more than my new school.
I miss my friends. But, look at the bright side, if I didn't move here at my new school, I won't be able to realize the 'me'.
I mean, the ..kinda real 'me'. But, here got so many problems. Conflict and fighting and sulking
and many more things....Act like kids.
I am TORTURED! -_-

In the end, friend A and I back as friends. But, we've got more problems coming; N!
noooooooooooo!!!!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! SOMEBODY!!!!!!!
IT'S AN HOOOOORRRRROOOORRRRRR!!!!!









~bring me to my 'younger' youth! ~






No comments: