Monday, May 26, 2008

An eye for an eye....

I'm back with stupid stories....
Blogging again late at night...It's not really that late..
I'm listening to Sara Barseilles' Bottle It Up song..


I should do my homework but I end up doing other things, instead.
What happened to me?
I've been lazy lately...so lazy.
I'm not like before...Forget it!

I'm all alone at home.
Haihh....I'm going for extra class again tomorrow.
Should I prepare for tomorrow. But, it's okay...maybe later I'll do my homework..
Hehe...Terrible. Horrible. Terribly horrible. Terribly horrible terrfying.....and so on...

I watched 'Mindhunters' yesterday but only for a few minutes.
But in the few minutes, I find the story kinda scary and
people die one by one....It's about a group of people
went somewhere on an island. I'm not sure whether it's an island.
And there's a trap. There's a scene where this woman died when she smoked.
And the smoke contains acid. Yuck! Scary huh?
I want to watch that movie to the end!
I want to watch it! Because it look ..cool! Like 'House Of Wax'.
Both are cool! Scary too....a little bit scary..

.....
'An eye for an eye'. That's it..
That's what my friend wants...
I don't know what's wrong with her...
duhhh...

My eyes feel heavy...gotta go now!
TTFN!






~ hope nothing's bad going to happen tomorrow! ~

No comments: