Monday, June 23, 2008

Leaving the world of reality for a while.

23th June 2008



Hello akuro!
Hello black!
Hello mime!
(copied from Lissa's blog :D)

My blog is back and ALIVE!
I know my blog have been DEAD for a while... but now, it's back
and ALIVE with new stories....[new stories? duhhhh....]

I've got many things to tell...


Things 1:
Don't you remember yesterday and yesterday and yesterday was my
birthday???????????!!!!!!!!!!! 20 June!!!!!!
tak ingat ke? aiiyyoo!!!!! 20 June ~ 20 June ~ 20 June ~ 20 June!!!!!!
Oh! thanks for all the people who wished me and for the presents they gave!
THANKS GUYS!!! and for the rest who forgot my bitrhday, I have punishment
for all of you! BUY A PRESENT! hahaha... kidding la....rilek aa ! joking ok....


Things 2:
Yesterday and yesterday [21 June 2008], I went to school to take results for
Mid-Year Exams. And guess what? I got no.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOOORRAAAYYY for me........But no one got no.2 because there's 2 people got
no.1; it's me and Farah Nabila, of course. And no.3 is Nadiah. [gosh!]
And my little brother got bad grades. He got no.3 from the back. Haha...do you
understand what i'm saying? Yes, he got no.17 out of 19!!!!! AAAARRGGHHH!!
why is my adik so malas?????!! But my little bro is lazy as her sister [me!].
Many teachers complained about me. They said that "Hidayah didn't do her homework,
tak hafal ni tak hafal tu, kerja tak siap and bla bla bla...."
But at least I got great results! If I total them up, I got no.1 for 3 times. And this
is the third time. OK what....

Yes, I know I'm [kinda..] rude but I'm trying to finish ALL my homework!
I don't want to be stress like..umm...what's the student name?... I heard that there's this
story where a student who is a drug addict because of STRESS!
And an article somewhere I found in the newspaper about students nowadays and teachers
nowadays. It is said that zaman sekarang, pelajar stress sebab cikgu bagi banyak homework
and bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla........

But, I don't have that much homework but it is a LOT of homework....hard to explain....
stop here and i'll continue later...

Things 3:
haihhh... forgot already...ummmmm...
Oh ya! eh....forget already [again!].....ummm.....
GOTCHA!

My school is going for a trip to Domino's Pizzas, KL Birds Park and Muzium Polis. So cool!
I want to go! But I don;t know yet whether I can go or not....RM 45 per person. Ok la tu...
And my lil' bro is going to go too. I can't wait for it!!!!!! It's on 30th June. Yay!
Wahh, tengah excited giler ni!

Things 4:
Bye! I got to now! GTG!
I'll continue later, if my brother don't conquer this laptop anymore. And if internet is ok
and if nobody is using this laptop.
Bye..




Wassalam,
Akuro-chan!


p/s: " IF YOU WANT A BIRTHDAY CAKE, LET ME SEE YOUR BODY SHAKE!".. haha...

No comments: