Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Two choices

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok...ok...ok..*calm dwn*

just so you know, i'm prefect -AGAIN-!
I've 2 feelings.....
HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! as happy as a cock
very happy

CONFUSED!!!!!! reject or accept? haiihhh.....
confused

Well yesterday, my friends and I were called by our teacher, and we were told that we are prefects, and we were like -YAY!!!-


of course la kan especially to those who tk pernah jadi prefects...., right?

*
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU !!! :)*

ok, so I have two choice, REJECT or APPROVE.....

it's because..ummmmm [how can I say it?]
OK.....

I realised that I'm a "
good girl gone bad"...y'know what I mean, right?
yeah , sort of...
I'm kinda...
merosot this year..Last year I'm not so good but better than this year...
And last year I was more
rajin
big grin....

hehe...Yeah really! No kidding!
So, I thought it would be better if I "
repair" myself.
Don't you think so?

"YES, we do!!!!!!!!"

haihh..that's what i've been thinking for...

REJECT or APPROVE or
REJECT or APPROVE or REJECT or APPROVE or REJECT or APPROVE
or REJECT or APPROVEor REJECT or APPROVE or REJECT or APPROVE or REJECT or APPROVE
or REJECT or APPROVE or REJECT or APPROVE or REJECT or APPROVE or REJECT or APPROVE

And I don't think I'm eligible to be prefect.
I don't think I CAN be a good pengawas.
I could be "mawas"....


Ok, so let's close the door for that case....

**********************

I just had a conversation with my teacher just now..[now, he's offline... -_-]
He's my teacher who teaches TMK last year. He's now working at other place.
He said he's coming tomorrow! To my school. Y'know..saje-saje nk lawat skolah lah katakn....
ok , I've to go now.bye
SAYonara



-confused...















No comments: