Saturday, March 22, 2008

OH YEAH!

Saturday, 22 March '08



remember I told you that I have to go to school with parents on Saturday
[today] to take my results for UP1?

and guess what was my results?

NO.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/no1
this is the second time I got no.1 in my WHOLE LIFE yo!

when I was standard 4, I got no.1 once too, then I didn't get no.1 anymore. So I thought I couldn't get no.1 anymore. And I've once said I only get no.1 once in my life. And this is the second time.

BUT,
my percentage is still NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But my percentage for my PSRA is good, though....
Well, for UPSR subjects I got 88.4 %.
And PSRA I got 94.something.. %
Isn't that great?
Yeah! It is.......


great Great



OMG, i'm sooooooo kepoh!......
haiihhhhh.......

AND!!!!!
something's really kacau and annoying in my head....
it's about the 'pengawas' thing.......

"hey you, 'pengawas' thing, would you pls get out of my mind?! stop flying here there all over in my head, would you?!!! haiihhhh...ANNOYING! you heard that? ANNOYING! "

annoying
Annoying yet???

ok....ok....
But still I'm thinking 'bout my percentage....
Can't it be more higher???
HIGHER?HIGHER?
be more higher than higher pls....hehe....


y'know, I think I'll better reject .......Isn't it the best way ?
Oh. no? You think so? OK...I'll think masak-masak 'bout that....

AND OK! and yeah! today got The Bachelor on 8TV and midnight movie...but I don't layan midnight movie...sometimes only la... hehe..

AHHHHH!!!! I want cookies! and brownies!!!!! And h/p?
YEAH!

ok.....maybe that's all........
OFF ME NOW!

ok...ok....ok.......ok.......ok.........hehe.

bye

BYE!!!!!!!!!
bye

bye

bye

[hehe...I like to upload a lot of pics nowadays.Cause if there's no pics, it'll be BORED!you heard that?
BORED!]

ok ok..off me now la!!!!!!!!!!!!



By,
Akuro-chan!

- sooo happy today...but not that happy-

smile







No comments: