Saturday, March 29, 2008

Decision made!

Friday, 28 March 08'

Hi everyone!
Hey listen,
DECISION MADE!
no more doubts! I decided to APPROVE the 'pengawas' thing....
And I can.t wait for the kursus too.

Big Grin

do you see that BIG grin above?
yeah, that's how it shows....can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok ok...we need patient in everything...And about tomorrow,
SATURDAY, rite?
Yeah, tomorrow school! Going to celebrate
Maulidur Rasul!!!
And it's cuti ganti too.. Photobucket

Ok,
Ummm.....maybe that's all...Oh ya! and 1 more thing!

Do you see that Cbox beside? Yeah, scroll it down and see the first person who mssg me.
ZAKWAN! that big busy tukang buli boy! hehe..
*weyh, zakwan, don't mad la....It's just I'm so excited...y'know excited?
EXCITED!EXCITED!

hehe...and I'm
STILL WAITING! for others to mmsg me..mssg me! msg me! mssg me!
let's chat [if I have time to]....!!!!!!!!!!

eh? out of topic already?
about school just now, teachers said we can bring food! YUMMY! yummies ~~~!
Hope there's
CHOCOLATE cakes! or maybe BROWNIES!!!!!!!
hehe!! yummy yummy food~~!!!

Ok,OK.I'm sooooooooooooooooo hungry right now!!!!
I want
ramen!!!!!!!!!
Ramen!
RAMEN


WANTED :
chocolate cakes, brownies, chocolate muffin and RAMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Dark Chocolate Cake

Brownies






Ok...better stop here! Before my perut menjerit and ask for those food!!!

BYE!




P/s: If you view my blog, leave some cmmnts and mssg at my Cbox! and if you're kind, give me some of the 'wanted' goodies!hehe...kidding kidding :D *still want them*

No comments: