Friday, March 21, 2008

Oh hi the lady's here!

Oh hello i'm the lady said hi!

wth was that?!
duhh....

TODAY CUTI. lol
and yay! :D

anyway, still thinking about that pengawas 'thing'
It's so menyemak in my head, y'know....
Sooooooooooooo annoying la......

annoying

annoying


REJECTING it would make a regret.
APPROVING
it can be the biggest mistake i've ever done. hehe..no lah,
approving it would make me happy and annoy me and regret it.

haiihhhh....


**********************

ahhhh..i really want to go to bookshops...maybe MPH...or Syamaltra..I need to get some boks for study LOL!

and yeah, this Saturday, I'm going to school with parents to take the results for UP1 examinations...
Hope this time my percentage is higher...

I don't bother about what number I get, actually.
[hehe...actually, i really do grin...]

But is that bad if you like it when you get number 1?
no, right?
of course la no...what's wrong with that anyway?
..
oh no tomorrow school. Hehe...kidding kidding..school is not that bad, y'know...
It's kinda fun too cause you got friends....
teachers....but homework is kinda.... annoying too...hehe grin

but that's surely make me a smart girl, do they?
doing exercises, homeworks, tuition....


Ok, maybe that's all i think....
I like blogging...dunno why also..
I need to do my h/w...
Got little left.....
Ok....buh-bye...


Love,
Akuro
big grin




No comments: