Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tafaqquh Fi Aldin 2009

Salam to all readers,

Well, i'm not going to talk about it, cause I've already talked about it. Whatever it is, Tafaqquh was great! And here, I'm posting some pictures. I got these pictures from the participants, y'know.. We contact-ed through MySpace. -__- The kids were totally not out of school, huh...geezz.. The pictures are so little but still posting it, just in case if you want to see some of the participants, hehehe...

So, more information about Tafaqquh, read the post before this.




This was during one of the program. In this pic were me, Hidayah, and Almaz. Agak unik kan nama Almaz? Haha, and owh, my teeth bersinar! hahah.. -__-'
And hello, camera kat sini la! haha...I'm the only one who was looking at the camera..
funny funny...



And here is Kak Suraya's group.
Left-Right: Zahidah, Amira, Eleany, Kak Su, Kak Hajar, Hidayah and Almaz.
This pic was on the last day of Tafaqquh. I miss you all, budak! hehe...
Somehow, it's a sad thing I got no pictures for my group.
But biarla...Banyak gambar Kak Su because she brought her handphone.
I've neither phone nor camera. And I think I've told you this in my previous post, right?
haihhhh....



This's Hidayah. She was 'blind' for a while. ^_^


And these two boys were the participants too but somehow, I don't know them..
Lagipun, diorang kenal fasi laki je, fasi muslimat diorang tak kenal kot...hhmm
But all I know is, they're the participants. -_^
haha...And they were 'mute' for a while. ^_^


Ok, tata for now!

-hidayah.

No comments: