Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Holidays full of air :P

Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos

Hey freaks!
I'm back..
Anyway, I'm online-ing Myspace. Myspace used to be soooooo bored, but today, I got lots of friends online-ing and also having conversations with me. ;D
Now, that's fun.

And guess what?
Ade budak STIAS add ana, same class plak mamat ni..Pastu buat2 tak knal.. Wtf, dah kenal buat2 tak kenal plak, damn you... ;P
Hehe...

Btw, Cikgu Zawani's wedding is in the corner, this 5th Dec.
And on that day too, my adik, kene SUNAT!! wakakakakaak!!! HAHAHAHA...LOL, tak baik la..ngeehee~~
My big bro was like, "ayok, nnti kau kene sunat, sakit tau..Dia taaarik pastu ppuup! dia potong.."
Then we all laughed..Hahah, that was damn funny..
My big bro was trying to scare my adik, kesian dia..hahaha...



You cannot pass Pictures, Images and Photos

haha...

No comments: