Monday, December 28, 2009

I broke it ;)



Holidays full of virus, y'know...
Anyway, lately, I kept listening to musics which were LAGHA, but i kept listening to it.
Haiihhh...this IS A BIG problem to me.



I only like the song, not the vid because the video is BORED and I understand almost nothing, and what in the earth was the little boy for in the vid?? Do you get me? No?.
Never mind then. I actually don't watch vids, just hear the song.


And even Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway song,
also, make no sense, I mean the video...

The song was fine, but the video, what on earth was that??
Takde kaitan langsung kot...Yeah a little, like... during some parts..


And what's great is, I've downloaded some MADEH! YAY for it!
haha...

And also, I'm so jealous of other people. I found that my blog, lately, have no visitors.
Wuuuu~~ kinda sad, but, I'll keep writing, cause it's one of my hobbies. ;)

People people people out there, keep viewing my blog! *bigGrin*
Ngeehee~~



By the way, if you're a person who reads my blog from the first time I blog, you may noticed that I'm no more obsessed with anime, kannn???

Yeah right, i used to like anime, not to say that I don't like it anymore, but I'm kinda lazy to check out what's new and on...

And InsyaAllah, I'll post 'about me', (which I should post earlier..errrr..) on 1st January 2010. :D
But this one, 2010 punye version...hehe....

What more to say, I'm out of ideas, perhaps later, I'll post something unexpected,k..

See ya, and thnks for reading, (IF you are reading..haha..)


-hidayah. ;)


No comments: