Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Didn't know it'll turn out like this.....

Asslamualaikum! Ceh, i'm pious? Heck, no!
If I say that 'heck' word, pious is exactly not me. You think so?
I just got back from my 'lovely' boarding school.....
Aku suka plak duduk kat asrama. But at SAMTTAJ, there's no outing for students who stay in hostel. Boring gile, kan? Keluar ngan parents waktu melawat hari Sabtu ngan Ahad satu dua jam pon tak boleh....
My status at SAMTTAJ starting from today is "Pelajar ulang-alik" -_-
Mother said, 'Tak payah duduk kat asrama la..." Aku ikut je....hehehe...
And in class, I was elected as Pen.Ketua Kebersihan, by vote. And I hate being a Pen.Ketua. Kebersihan or Ketua Kebersihan because those jobs are not for me! Because I'm not excatly that 'bersih' punye type... So, memang tak sesuai la dgn aku....Kalau jadi Ketua Inventori, tak pe gak....
And I hope to be a prefect! Yes, a prefect!!!! PREFECT!! And aku nak jadi AJK Koperasi lagi tahun ni, hopefully!

Well, so far, all subjects are okay. Sejarah is bored. Hey, honestly, it's bored. And I'm trying to make it an interesting subject. And I'd never thought B.Arab would be one of my favourite subject. And my Science teacher made Science bored......And in high school, semuanya advanced. -_-
Aku tau la subjek kat high school susah, but never thought it will be this hard...In primary school, subjek-subjek yang aku blajar cuma dlm B.M je..But bila masuk high school, those subjects are in Arabic. I opened the book and I was like.... BLURR gile!

The worst and most bored thing at SAMTTAJ is that the boys and girls dont communicate and talk to each other that much.... So, memang BORING gile la! I miss my primary school....
I remember when we girls play with the boys. We fight, we play, we laugh....It was so much fun. And another worst thing here; I active in nothing....BORIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



to be continued.......

-hidayah. :D

*my english is bad...sort of....and i dont mind to write the words wrongly because i know no one's reading my blog. -_-
so, it's no use for me to write exactly the right word....am I right?
BOO you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

who says that no one is reading ur blog. don't mind to read mine too..