Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2008+1!

Happy New Year! It's 2009 already...

And tomorrow, I'm going to school tomorrow. A boarding school. Entah aku boleh tahan ke tak...hmmm...
It means, no handphone, no internet, no anything ! But maybe if i'm in a boarding school, my days will be packed by lots of activities, am i right? So, i guess it wouldn't be that bored.
And you know what, I got lots of new clothes. And mother had to spent lots of money just for my things! Pail, soap, hanger, bags, school uniform, jubah, and lots lots lots of things needed for me to go for a boarding school. But I still haven't got enough of the things that I should have, though. At least I got the important things, right? I can get the others later....Not sure but I think if i total up the expenses JUST for MY things, I think it's about RM 400, maybe. My school books and registration fee is not included. Imagine how expensive things nowadays...Banyak, kan? My mother'd gone bankrupt -_-...Hahaha..just kidding...

Anyway, i'm not free tomorrow because I'll be in school. People starts their school on Monday, 5th January and I start my school on Wednesday, 7th January. HAHAHAHAHA! It's fun. What fun? Ok, nothing....

See ya later....when i'm back from school. :(
Hehhee..
daaa!

No comments: