Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ahh, please, I'm a student in the school too!

Salam to all...Haha, again, I'm not pious...Ah wait, I said I'm pious? Maybe aku prasan kot...Just ignore that. But don't ignore this; my blog! :D

Have you heard Ne-Yo sings 'Take A Bow"? Oh, it's so nice. His voice was so nice. I like both Rihanna's and Ne-yo's voice. Heh, I mean, both of them sang well for the song. Do you get what I mean? NO?.. Never mind then....

Well hey, so far, school still that bored. Haaiiihhh....I did give my name for badminton. Oh yeah, before i forgot to tell you, this year, I'm Green - again! Ah well, they don't call 'Rumah Hijau'..They use these Arabic names..There were Al-farabi (blue), Ibn Rushd (yellow), Ibn Sinar (red) and Ibn Khladun (green). And I'm Ibn Khaldun! IBN KHALDUN IS HOT TO GO! haha...that's our song...
Oh ya, sambung tadi, I gave my name for badminton, and I was not chosen! That's bad! And unfair! If that's the case, I'll be wasting my time everytime they have Firqah training. I just need the teacher's signature for my co-co card (the idiot yellow card! sheeeesh!)and so far, I missed one...aaarrrgghhh. Because that day I went home early and didn't wait until the training ends. I went early because I thought there's nothing to do and since my mother came to pick me up and I'm not going to play anything for sports, anyway. So duuuuhhh! Stupid la! Nak suruh ambil t/t, tapi tak de ape nak buat.... Ahhh puh-lease!Cis! GTH you! Now that I missed one signature, I am so gonna be grounded! Oh God, why am I in this school?! I got to get out of this (sort of) hell!!!!!

sorry to say, but that's the fact. Fakta, realiti , kenyataan. Hehehe... :D
Nite! It's already 12 Midnight. Got to go to sleep. Tomorrow school maaaaa.... aiiyyo...

-Hdyh
is lousy! hahah...

2 comments:

Nurul Nadiah said...

wah dayah , centek bhse awk , hehe .
wat eva . tapi blog awk memunk klka abes lahh ! hm , buad ana saket perot sja ! hehe
-nad-

Hidayah said...

ini dulu lahhh...
skunk ana mane main bhs ni dh,..
toloooooooooong lah fhm!!!!!!!