Sunday, January 27, 2008

HEBAT! -_-

STRESS HEBAT!
fu-yoh..
-_-

Haihh...stress this year..[hehe...i'm not that stress actually...]
Oh! It's 1:46 am....
Photobucket

boleh tahan lah kot... hehe :D
anyway, waiting to be appointed as pengawas... ahh.. dun wan to think bout that la...
I'm so addicted now... [dunno why also.. x) ]
Going to be busy girl la... yeah..sort of...and, missing Adib! [oh Adib!!!]

Nothing to tell actually.....long time no update....[is that really long time?]

Day by day, I was OK!
HAHAHAHAHAH!

Not so OK actually....to tell the truth
I was like so being ignored...[that's normal for me...i think...]
And my otak is not so well too.....can't remember things so well....but still, i'm normal
...[meaning = i'm not abnormal...]
ok, maybe that's all.....

knowing that I'm the candidate of "going to be crazy" category, so i better go now before
i destroy this comp....ok! sayonara! GTG!

-_- -due to sleepyness- [i'm not sleepy actually, but it's 1 am! oh no it's 2 already!]

ok ok...off me now! x)

good night buddeh! :D








No comments: