Saturday, January 5, 2008

Belated Hello 2008! [continued]

YO! me again....

On the first day of school, we have to hias- hias our class [we= me and my friends...]
So, the whole day of the first day of school, we just hias hias our class....Actually, to be honest, i dun really agree with the hiasan kat depan.....and yeah not only me, some of my friends also said they didn't like the hisaan kat depan tu.....[anyway, yg buat hiasan tu pon group yg sensitif dlm kelas kitaorg.....nk wat cam ne....and they're also our enemy.... *_* ]

yeah actually, my class tak berapa aman....fighting and arguing and blaming and insulting....can't stand it! You may want to jump from a top of a building... *_*

Photobucket

And that's why, i said, there's sensitive group....in my class....but as i said,
fighting and arguing and blaming and insulting.....lepas gaduh, berbaik pastu gaduh lagi pastu berbaik and then gaduh lagi pastu berbaik.....but sometime, group sensitive tu lebih-lebih....before this [last year], group tu kenakan kitaorg lebih-lebih!!!!

so, tu je lah....
and the sec day of school, we fight...not so teruk la....haih..konflik konflik....
aiyyo! i'm so tired la....

cartoon



GTG!
i've to go now......0.0


-wassalam...
buh-bye!



No comments: