Monday, July 14, 2008

Said I won't go camp, but I did.

13 July '08, Mon


Didn't I said I won't go and join the camp? But I did. And it was, OMG!
Awesome! But, got some problem la....Let's just put away about the
'problem'...

The form must be sent to teacher before Tuesday, but I sent it on Thursday; a day
before the camp! The camp started on Friday, which means you must bring
along your luggage to school in the morning, and in the evening, the camp starts.
I returned home on Saturday, FYI.

Anyway, we slept in a tent! It was my first time [but not my friends' first time..ishh].
But not in the jungle or Hutan Lipur...In the school. xD
The girls' tent were at the canteen and the boys' were at the surau. Not IN the surau
but outside the surau and beside the surau . Get it? No?...uhhh, never mind....

On Saturday [last day of camp]:

One of the scary scene is the one when we sembelih-ed some [kinda..] cute chickens.
Not really scary scene, but, *yuck*....The chickens' blood was dark [susah nk bersihkan tau!].
And some of us didn't want to see it. So, they left, but they did not return home la, because
the program is not finished yet..aiyyo...faham-faham je la....diorang bla kejap...
ade yang mabuk darah.
I watched the 'scene' until all fo the chicken had been
sembelih-ed. Then, we had to cabut all the bulu-bulu thing....After that, our teacher
asked us to clean the chicken. And you know what's that mean...

But we did not clean the 'inner' part of the chicken, our teacher did it. We just
cut it and cook them. Before I forget to tell, we were divided into groups. My group
made Ayam masak sambal. It was DELICIOUS! MARVELOUS!
The other two groups made chicken soup and Ayam masak kicap. All of them were
delicious!


It was a bad news to know that the boys did not do anything! They did not help
at all. Only a few of them. MOST of the boys did not do anything. At last, they were asked
to clean the place up and clean all the things that the we used to cook. The bowl,
wok, spatula, fork, spoon, cups and others..


After all the cleaning work had done, we all had a buffet! We ate the food that we cooked.
All of them were very delicious! Then, Aiman's mother brought a cake to celebrate
Aiman's birthday. His birthday was celebrated based on the Muslim calendar.
Actually, his birthday was 8 Rejab and it was on Friday. Adibah came to!
She was just came back from Melaka [her high school - hostel]. And she joined my group!
And together we cooked. It was a sad thing to say goodbye to Adib. I haven't meet her for a
long time! And I miss her so much! She really look like Ustazah...hehe... :D

OK, I'll better go now. I need to take a shower! I'll continue later.
And sorry because I still didn't upload the pictures when I went to KL Bird Park.
Remember? A trip organised by my school. I went to Domino's Pizza and
ate some delicious pizza. Then, went to KL Bird Park then to Masjid Negara to solat
and then to muzium TUDM. Remember? OK lah....maybe you guys tak ingat.
Just read my older posts. OK, TTFN!




Sayonara, Ja-ne!


Wassalam ,
Akuro-chan.


p/s: ahhh!! scary; UPSR and PSRA is around the corner..!!!! I got less than 1 month
to study!!!.......


No comments: