Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm sick.....

Konnichiwa.......
*sounds sad...bored..*

it's bored....luckily.....ade kelas tambahan kat skolah... :)
if not, then i'll be bored and bored....
may be i'll be busy tomorrow....you think so? BAKA!

just now....i online-ed myspace....then i saw Hitsugaya is online-ing...[hehe...]
[do u know who's Hitsugaya?? LOL! it's Adib....oh Adib...My friend...haha]
so i sent message to her....asking her what she's doing....she said she's reading manga...
and BOOM! baru aku teringat.....then I offline-ed myspace....and went to read MANGA!! HAHAHA....
dumbly funny.....


but now....i'm now in a 'LAZY' mood....LAZY LAZY......so....i read manga just for a while...
malas lah nak baca....heheh.....ok...stop lah....bosan lah...tak de ape-ape nak cite hari ni ..................hehe..nak blaja pon malas...HAHAHAH!!!
CRAZY.....LAZY.....DUMMY.....haha....
hari ni aku gile sikit lah...tanya lah Adib...hehe..[adib! jgn marah...]




****************************

My name is...
.: call me Hidayah...or maybe Chiaki-chan...

I'm...
.: 11 yrs old?...haha

I live in...
.: a world...and in a house...hehe..

I'm so...
.: bored right now....

My BF is...
.: which BF? boyfriend or best friend?

My GF is....
.: girlfriend???? *_*..hey!i'm not lesbian!

I'm not....
.: a lesbian! I told you so...^_^

I'm in...
.: a house...

I want....
.: to go out for holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and meet my friends... :))

I am still...
.: a girl...and I'm still breathing and alive...

My family is....
.: ????

I like....
.: double choc cakes!!!! [hey...buy me some for my birthday..hehe ^_^]

My birthday is....
.: on June 20...[remember...buy me cakes...Choc, ok...not vanilla...hehe]

I love ....
.: to....errmmm....whateva....:)

My life is....
.: no comment

My teachers ....
.: are the best!!!

My friends...
.: are also the best!!!

My friends and my teachers....
.: are my second family...and they are the best!

and...
.: ok now...bye!

****************************




~arigato!!!!!~
~sayonara~

now guess...

My wish..
.: shhh...,now guess...if my wish come true, i'm already dead...and guess what it's means...









No comments: